GOLDSTONE PARTNERS, INC.
We are one of the premier millwork design firms in Colorado. Our work wins awards and we are proud to represent some of the most beautiful cabinetry installations along the Front Range. We are growing our team and looking for a couple of talented professionals who demonstrate pride in their work to join our team. If you are interested in aligning yourself with the best then you might have found your new home!
As the inspirational leader of our drafting team, you will be responsible for mentoring, coaching and nurturing a small group of very busy millwork drafters. You have experience interpreting architectural drawings, transforming them into working shop drawings, creating cut lists and bill of materials.
Using your deep AutoCAD knowledge you will quickly get up to speed with CabinetVision and learn the building blocks of creating beautiful millwork. You’re an independent problem solver with a curious and inquisitive mind that continues to seek new learning opportunities. If you are ready to put your talents to work with a growing company, let’s talk!
How you’ll spend your days:
- Working with your drafting team to complete shop drawings from architectural plans
- Working closely with project managers and engineering team to modify drawings that meet field conditions and project requirements
- Reviewing bill of materials and cut lists for accuracy
- Making sure you’re mindful of quality in all you do
- Wearing many hats and juggling multiple priorities with full support from your team!
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years of experience with AutoCAD with the last 2 years in a leadership role
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans and specifications ensuring a practical finished installation
- A passion for helping individuals grow professionally
- Comfortable working with MS Office, Adobe, and other productivity apps
- Excellent communicator who understands that includes being a good listener
- Naturally self-directed, organized, and resourceful with the ability to multi-task, managing and switching priorities as needed
- A curious mind with interest in learning new techniques and hardware
What you’ll enjoy:
- A base salary of $60,000-$70,000 and a full suite of benefits
- A team of loyal competent people to spend your days with
- An opportunity to leave your mark on high profile projects all across the front range
Goldstone Partners is helping this profitable and growing company find some gifted professionals who want to be part of an amazing team. Applications welcome for those who are US Citizens or hold a Green Card.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.