- Full Time
- Pikeville, KY, Canada
- Applications have closed
Fast Change Lube & Oil, Inc.
Full Job Description
Fast Change Lube & Oil is seeking career-minded individuals with the ambition to succeed in the automotive industry.
No previous experience is necessary, just a willingness and drive to help us become the BEST place our customers can go for an oil change or other preventative maintenance services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform customer service skills; greetings, perform review of services, etc..
- Perform oil changes and other preventative maintenance services
- Perform store/equipment maintenance
- Maintain store cleanliness
Qualifications and Skills
- No previous experience necessary (preferred, but not required)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Competitive pay with regular raises based on performance
- AOCA Certification – (We pay you to take this course and offer training to gain an Automotive Oil Change Association Certification)
- Paid Vacation
- Medical/Dental.Vision Insurance
- Uniforms/Tools are provided