CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AUTOMOTIVE
Christian Brothers Automotive
- Up To $85K for Highly Qualified Candidates
- Closed Every Weekend To Spend Time With Family & Friends
- Guaranteed Pay with Weekly Bonus Incentives
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.)
- On-Going Training & Career Advancement
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Chaplain Care Support Available
- Fun, caring and uniquely different culture!
Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
10860 N. Michigan Rd., Zionsville, IN 46077
As an Automotive Service Advisor / Writer with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and respect
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand
- Manage the store’s workflow in an effective and efficient manner
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times
- Communicate on the phone in a clear professional manner
- Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and the customer
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities
- Shuttle customers as needed
- Ensure that all repairs are performed to proper specifications.
- Work together as a team and assist other employees as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 Years experience in an Automotive Service Advisor/Writer role
- Current driver’s license
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier
- Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive store applications
- Experience in Automotive Customer Service and Service sales
- Being dependable and reliable for a position that is scheduled for Monday – Friday, 7am – 6pm. (Flexible Hours Available)
- Being on and off your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, coordinating parts, etc.)
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
Christian Brothers Automotive (CBA) began in 1982 with the simple premise of providing precision auto repair with transparency, integrity and a philosophy of people first. All 250+ CBA locations offer a modern facility equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment and the latest factory scan tools. CBA shops also offer their technicians a consistent workload, free training, full-time live technician support and access to our private Technician Assistance Center.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice “At-will” employment practices.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.