Website ABILITY ACTION AUSTRALIA
We are a national therapy services provider. Every day and in many ways, we are here to help NDIS participants – children, adolescents and adults – get more out of life. Our work is much needed, vitally important and life-changing for our clients and their families.
We are looking for a motivated, caring, and dedicated behaviour support practitioner with a passion for working with individuals with long-term health conditions and disabilities to join our multidisciplinary team. Full and part-time hours available.
Our team is recognised for the services they provide to our clients and members of the community throughout Australia. This role will see you providing positive behaviour support to individuals across the lifespan.
- A minimum of 1 year of Behaviour Support experience.
- Relevant qualification in allied health or social care and eligibility to register with the relevant membership body
- Eligible to be registered with the NDIS Quality & Safeguarding Commission as a PBS Practitioner
- Demonstrated experience working with people with complex needs and challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience in developing & delivering positive behaviour support plans & training to staff and other key stakeholders
- A compassionate and supportive demeanour
- A national police clearance and working with children check (or the ability to obtain one)
- A driver’s licence and full access to a vehicle
To be successful in this role, you will be solution focused, highly organised and possess exceptional people skills. You will be passionate about what you do and pride yourself on delivering exceptional customer service.
What we offer;
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic culture with a purpose and values driven organisation
- A supportive and flexible working environment.
- Professional development opportunities, which may be eligible for CPD points;
- Career progression opportunities nationally with AtWork Australia and MedHealth Group;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Fuel allowance;
- A monthly bonus incentive program;
- A reward and recognition program;
- Wellness support and EAP
- Discounted health insurance and;
- Roadside assistance;
You are welcome here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.