Socium Consulting are currently seeking a Engineer to join the Bridges and Civil team of our client who are a multi-Disciplinary consultancy operating from multiple locations in the UK.
Based from York, the successful candidate will support an additional team working on several exciting projects and frameworks.
Using your technical skills to deliver a variety of civil and structural design packages and projects for new build rail schemes, renewals schemes, assessment works and asset management schemes.
Your duties will include supporting the management of both individual design packages and entire projects, ideally being familiar with working on projects at varying stages of development from feasibility to detailed design.
- BEng / MEng or MSc degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered or near Chartered status and membership of the ICE or IStructE
- Experience of working with key clients such as Network Rail, Local Authorities, Highways England, Developers, and major contractors
- Good understanding of relevant design standards (e.g., Eurocodes, Network Rail standards)
- Ability to undertake technical work independently.
- Good project management skills
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.