SODEXO CANADA LTD
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Our Energy and Resources Division has an exciting future opportunity to join the Sodexo team as our next Building Operator and Client Services Support for our busy client site located in Drayton Valley, AB. In your new role as our Building Operator and Client Services Support, you will operate and maintain an office/warehouse combination property in Drayton Valley AB and provide administrative support for the operation of three associated properties in other locations.
This role offers relocation allowance for the right candidate as well as Extended Benefits from your first day of employment.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 67 countries, we serve over 100 million consumers each day through our unique combination of services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the highest standard of Employment Equity and Diversity. By partnering with the Stop Hunger Foundation, we have dedicated ourselves to a corporate responsibility by fighting hunger worldwide. Start your journey with Sodexo, as we continue to grow across Canada!
In your new role as our Building Operator/Supervisor, you will lead as well as supervise an office/warehouse combination property in Drayton Valley, AB.
The building systems include:
- Hot water Boilers
- In floor heating
- HVAC Rooftop Units and split systems
- Unit heaters
- Building Management System
- Automated lighting system
- Compressor and associated equipment
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) system
Duties will include:
- Building checks and operation
- Provide email and telephone customer service support
- Administrative support, use of PC, Microsoft Office, MAXIMO CMMS (computerized maintenance management system)
- Preventative maintenance
- Reactive and proactive maintenance tickets
- Interacting with local staff
- Coordinating and supervising subcontractors
- Ordering parts and material
- General building and grounds repairs
- Coordinate special projects and requests, building modification, improvements etc.
- Supervise janitorial subcontractor
- On call rotation for 4 buildings. 1 week every 4 weeks
- Emergency after hours response, as required
- Being the sole Sodexo representative on site
- Building, handyman, trade experience with Red Seal preferred
- Experienced building operator experience is a very strong asset
- Must be reliable, be trustworthy and able to work unsupervised.
- Strong Safety compliance and awareness is critical
- People skills essential, must be able to interact with staff and be the face of Sodexo in the building
- Computer skills will be required for the job (Word, Excel, Email, MS Office, etc.)
- Experience with maintenance management software Maximo or other is a very strong asset
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company
- Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. As a provider of services in many client locations, including hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes, we require that all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.