Rakuna is an HR technology company based in Silicon Valley, US with APAC office in Vietnam providing total recruiting software solutions for employers in North America. Our mission is to help companies recruit seamlessly.
We have an energetic and intimate environment with a team of millennials who are hustlers and passionate about building things that matter. We are looking for fun, driven, hardworking, and savvy team members to help to take our brand to the next level.
Want to be part of a transformative, learning culture that drives innovation? Join us!
For more info: https://www.rakuna.co/
- Assist in collecting user’s insights by deep interview, survey or data analysis
- Help to prepare monthly/quarterly performance reports which highlight business trends and opportunities basing on real data and feedbacks from operation team
- Support to conduct user and market research; data analysis on user behavior
- Support user cọmmunication through internal and external channels
- Locate deficiencies and define new process improvement opportunities
- Contribute to project development process
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong story-telling skills, the ability to translate data into business insight
- Experience in working in a software environment is a plus
- Be a part of a young, dynamic, multinational and multi-functional team that serves global customers with new everyday challenges (Our team has staff working in U.S and Vietnam).
- Join a working culture that is fast-paced, goals driven, and committed to long-term career development.
- High work flexibility and ownership (We don’t count every single hour you show up at the office, what we care more is are you able to achieve your tasks each month).
- Lunch allowance, frequent bonding events, and training sessions (leadership, technical knowledge,…)
Address: 156 Viet Hung, Long Bien, Hanoi & 1066 Truong Sa, D3, HCMC
Submit resume to apply. Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.