Website Venesky-Brown Recruitment Ltd.
Venesky-Brown’s client, a public sector organisation in Edinburgh, is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend on a rate of £400-£450/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances, this role will be remote based for the foreseeable future.
– Complete work instructions from Project Managers and other workstream leads to the organisation’s standards. This includes timescales and quality levels.
– Create specification documentation reflective of requirements. Role may require input into Business Cases or options papers. Working with the business and the IT & Change team to identify how the business requirements and priorities can be achieved. For example – a change to the process, a configuration change or a brand new system or application.
– Ensure all stakeholders are properly identified and sufficiently consulted while developing requirements and solutions.
– Timely monitoring of feedback from other specialisms in order to ensure all quality concerns and solution detail is captured accurately.
– Model As-Is and To-Be processes
– Familiar with industry and professional standards. Specifically Waterfall or V-model specification documentation and Agile User Stories.
– Familiar with modelling tools. Knowledge of Visual Paradigm would be advantageous.
– Certified ISEB Business Analysis and Requirements Gathering (or equivalent).
– Proficient in Information Capture techniques – such as contextual enquiries, interviews, questionnaires, observation and statistical analysis
– Knowledge of SQL in order to retrieve suitable data to support analysis. The organisation uses TOAD for SQL queries.
– Excellent facilitation and communication skills
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.