Cermati is a financial technology (fintech) startup based in Indonesia. Cermati simplifies the process of finding and applying for financial product by bringing everything online so people can shop around for financial products online and can apply online without having to physically visit a bank.
Our team hailed from Silicon Valley Tech companies such as Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn and Sofi as well as Indonesian startups such as Doku, Touchten. We have graduates from well known universities such as Universitas Indonesia, ITB, Stanford, University of Washington, Cornell and many others.
We are building a company with the same culture of openness, transparency, drive and meritocracy as Silicon Valley companies. Join us in our cause to build a world class fintech company in Indonesia.
- In charge of creating partnerships with E-Commerce that can benefit Cermati
- Have a deep understanding of both our product and the partners’ product in order to create a successful partnership
- Prepare an interesting and accurate customized presentation to be presented to potential partners
- Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Identify potential opportunities, create innovative strategies, and implement them
- Researching ways to increase the value of our products for our clients be it missing features, improvements, client feedback, etc
- Collaborate with the product team to create an effective strategy
- Having experience in handling B2B partnership for digital products, preferably for digital microinsurance product
- Vast network to E-commerce clients is a plus
- Bachelor degree from any major
- Excellent communication skills, good negotiator, and good presentation
- Adequate ability to write and speak in English
- Energetic, mature, accountable, self-drive, fast learner, and good analytical skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.