Website MASTERS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Masters India is a licensed GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) appointed by Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN), a Government of India enterprise. As of now, Masters India comes under top 5 GST Suvidha Provider which was appointed by GST Council of India.
The company aims is to build intuitive software solutions for complex problems faced by businesses across the globe. We are fulfilling our mission by offering tax and financial automation products to enterprises.
Masters India – A Family Business Spanning Decades. We are part of a business group
established by Shri Chandra Prakash Agrawal in 1978. Mr Agarwal established the second copper melting plant in Delhi and since then, we have continuously grown. Masters India was established in 1999 and presently, manufactures aluminium wire rod, sheet and foil. Family has manufacturing facilities in Delhi, Rajasthan and Maharashtra. We also have operations in Healthcare, Hospitality and IT sector.
You are looking to join an enterprising, young and energetic team to kickstart your career ? You want to experience start up culture, while having a job that pays on time ? You are inexperienced but have strong intellect and high integrity? Look no further as Masters India is looking for Business Development Representatives, who can deliver measurable success.
Our ideal candidate is some who is highly motivated, an excellent communicator can work well within a team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative.
This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. We have openings for Mumbai, Bangalore and Chennai as well.
There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online and offline demos to prospect.
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Competent IT skills with a well-equipped knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking tools.
WHY US ?
- You’ll be surrounded by passionate team members.
- Opportunity to experience startup culture.
- You’ll experience true collaboration.
- Your work has a visible impact.
- Opportunities for innovation.
Experience: 3-6 Years
Location: Noida, Sector 63
Salary offered – 8-15 LPA
Employment Type: Permanent
Functional Area: Business Development
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.