Website M3EU Limited
About M3 Inc:
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc. include:
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organisations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Business Unit Mission
M3 Clinical Data Services is the Real World Evidence (RWE)/Non Interventional Studies (NIS) research team within M3 (EU) Ltd. The primary function of the team is to provide RWE/NIS research services to the pharmaceutical industry on a global level.
About the Role:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (overall summary of the role):
Including, but not limited to the following:
- Drive awareness across M3 client base of Clinical Data Services by championing our offering.
- Prospect and sell RWE/NIS solutions by developing sales strategies for both marketing approaches, prospecting, and partnership building while maintaining our high-quality standards.
- Support maintenance of existing business by managing contracts and cross-sell opportunities; develop insightful proposals; deliver strategic sales communications and consulting with clients on research design.
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- Manage proposal requests and ensure proper and timely delivery.
- Consult with Marketing for internal and client audiences across all mediums including social media and business development campaigns.
- Attend Industry events on behalf of M3 CDS
- Schedule and conduct internal and external project kick off calls, to discuss the scope and background details with the programme management team.
- Attend client meetings to consult on M3 CDS capabilities and expertise in RWE/NIS programmes.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure top level client experience in all cases of client interactions from delivery to needs assessments.
- Maintain personal financial goals, delivering on target revenue and profit
- Uses the CRM (NetSuite) proficiently to log all sales activity – calls, proposals, meetings. Updates contact and company information as required. Able to correctly move a project through the deal cycle and manage pipeline. Produces, maintains, and disseminates to internal teams well written, informed Account Plans. Can use the CRM to identify lapsed, underperforming accounts to target and contact.
- Takes full ownership of individual financial goals. Able to provide an accurate weekly and monthly sales forecast when requested.
- Understands research methods and methodologies along with regulatory requirements. Comprehends client objectives and can offer guidance around the research options available. Speaks confidently when delivering a proposal to a client
- Has a good understanding of the competitive landscape. Keeps informed as to industry updates and networks effectively to identify new business opportunities
- Experience of selling Real Real World Evidence (RWE) or Non Interventional Studies (NIS) research products
- Healthcare research experience required.
- Business development experience required. Proven business development experience in direct sales with above £1m individual goal (yearly).
- 25 days annual leave (increasing after 5 years service)
- Participation in a company bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance
- Group Life Cover 4x salary
- Pension 4%/4% employee/employer contributions of qualifying earnings
- Vitality after probation
- Cash back health scheme after probation
- Staff discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.