Website WOLF OIL
Wolf Oil Corporation is an independent lubricants company with a clear vision for the future. We specialise in bringing our customers tailored, technology-enhanced lubricants that make engines better, faster, greener and cleaner.
· analyze existing business processes and workflows (both strategic and operational) or design new ones, with the objective of finding out how things can be improved or automated (considering also the risks involved and how to avoid these)
· May involve leading process redesign workshops
· Modelling/documenting the ideal “to be” process in line with ISO/QMS requirements
· Educating process owners/(process key) users responsible for managing and operating business processes (act as QA trainer)
· Manage the impact of process change on the organization (stakeholder change mgt)
· Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance (based on recurring complaints – process non conformity clustering after in depth root cause analysis, internal & external audit findings…)
· Translate these process non conformities into improvement projects and also lead and/or support some of these projects (continuous improvement as key domain also of ISO 9001)
· Support the external ISO audits from your (co-)governance role on our QMS
· You will be the bridge between our business/internal teams and the IT Developers
· You interpret business requirements for IT staff and transform them into clear development briefings.
· As a BPA, you will often find yourself collecting clear user requirements/data, analyzing information, meet with end users, observe processes in action and meet the key stakeholders of your project.
· Check if the development ultimately matches the user requirement and support the testing and roll out of the (process and) system change. Oversee that each system change is being documented in a technical and an adapted process/system user manual.
· Give support on incoming malfunctions (is it process/system malfunction?) and help prioritize incoming improvement requests vs the already scheduled IT change projects
· Support system integrations with external partners (always starting from the ideal process – system supports the process), together with the technical tea
- knowledge of process mapping and business process reengineering / both analysis as modelling (BPMN or similar)
- knowledge of ISO requirements is a plus
- helicopter view / see the big picture
- understand how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools operate
- excellent communication skills as you work with a very wide audience (internal + external)
- We offer you a varied and challenging role within a dynamic company, with ambitious projects on the horizon
- Family atmosphere with a diverse and international team of 270 specialists
- Solid training and support with personal development at the core
- Competitive remuneration package supplemented with various extra-legal benefits.
We produce lubricants for all sorts of applications, from passenger cars to bikes and even construction machines, at our HQ in Hemiksem, Belgium. We blend these products in bulk as well as for our own two brands, Wolf and Champion. Thanks to the high quality of our products, we managed to engage in premium partnerships like FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) and FIA World Rallycross Championship (WRX).
Our Way of Working
The dynamic, innovative and open structure of Wolf Oil Corporation allows us to adapt swiftly to the ever-changing reality of the industry. This brings a lot of change and movement or flow, and just like in an engine, the flow of a lubricant is essential. It also brings along a lot of energy, which we share with each other encourages allowing us to go the extra mile, time after time.
As an organization:
- We always steer towards co-creation and teamwork
- We don’t pay too much attention to hierarchy
- We keep our eyes open for what surrounds us
- We go for authentic, long-term business relationships
- Are true entrepreneurs with an adventurous spirit
- Believe change to be the essential foundation of growth
- Share a can-do mentality, rolling up their sleeves when necessary
- Know how to work pragmatic, be it in a team or individually
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.