Let’s work together for a smarter future!
Dimonoff stands out in its field for the quality of its products, its constant innovation and its customer service thanks to a competent and motivated team.
Dimonoff is a major player in the field of smart cities and connected objects through our innovative expertise and our technological advancement compared to our competitors. We also offer engineering services for projects in high-tech sectors (aviation, medical, energy, etc.) for various clients.
Link to our website: https://www.dimonoff.com/fr/
- For its human values and experienced team.
- For opportunities to develop at work and discover new talents
- To have real responsibilities and the trust of colleagues
- To have the opportunity to express their ideas and innovate in the work
- To have access to state-of-the-art tools
You will bring your experience to a multidisciplinary team of several different IOT projects such as: street lighting, radio encryption, energy consumption management, infrared camera detection platform and more! Your days / weeks / months will be diversified! Here are the types of tasks you will have to accomplish to bring the different projects to fruition.
- Develop interfaces for connected objects
- Evaluate and analyze the software architecture of the developed product
- Define and propose technical solutions for customers
- Participate in the creation of innovative products internally
- Work closely with the project manager
- Learn every day about new technologies and new products
What we offer:
- Flexible hours
- 100% flexible telework
- Competitive salary in the market
- Holiday weeks
- Paid leave during the holiday season
- State-of-the-art tools
- The search for the latest technologies to enable you to perform
- Devops environment
- Opportunities to develop and grow in a growing business
- Group Insurance
- Telemedicine (Dialogue)
- Social activities
- Work-life balance
- Flexible leaves
- Registered retirement savings plan
- Public transport nearby and possibility to come by bike.
- Bright and modern office space in a central area
We are looking for someone with:
- BAC in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or similar experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of C++ and Python
- Advanced English
- A desire to learn and grow in the company
It will be a plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Jira / GIT / Linux
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.