We believe everyone should have access to the online world, so we make our service available everywhere in Canada
We are looking for a friendly and hard-working customer service associate to join our growing team. The individual in this role is be responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails, fielding customer questions and complaints, and transferring potential leads to our sales team.
Candidates should have an outgoing and positive demeanor, a motivated, energetic work ethic, and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
- Field incoming calls in a timely manner throughout shift
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer queries
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when appropriate
- Generate leads for sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Ensure all voicemails are answered immediately
- Maintain professional relationships with customers through ongoing excellent customer service
- Follow up with callers on complaint/question status, ensure resolution
- Collaborate with call center team members, sales team members, and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction
- Meet or exceed call quotas and sales assist quotas, both personally and as a team unit
- Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction
- Perform duties and responsibilities with our customers’ satisfaction as your number one priority
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Customer service experience prefered
- Familiarity with CRM systems a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong phone skills i.e. diction, active listening
- Ability to communicate and interact with a variety of people, both externally with customers and internally with company team members and other departments
- Time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.