We’ve been serving Canadian clients for over 75 years. The companies that began independently and now form Dexterra Group have an outstanding record of supporting the infrastructure and built assets that play a vital role in our society. We bring the right teams with the right skills together – offering both experience and regional expertise so companies can operate their day-to-day, confidently and successfully.
50 million+ Square feet managed and maintained
12,000+ Beds under management
OUR VISION GUIDES EVERYTHING WE DO
We’re here to help our clients achieve higher performance and productivity, and to play a vital role in our communities and economies. Powered by passionate people, we deliver quality solutions to create, manage and operate infrastructure.
THE VALUES WE STAND BY
We don’t just walk by. We own our successes and setbacks. If we see something wrong, we act to resolve it. If we see something right, we celebrate it.
Everyone has a voice. Sharing is how we learn. It’s how we make progress and move forward as a team.
Our actions speak louder than our words. Trust is earned through clarity, compassion and competence. It is our commitment to our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
Service is what we sell. By asking for, listening to and acting on client feedback, we create long-term, successful partnerships.
OUR WORLD-CLASS BRANDS
Dexterra facilities management and operations provides an integrated approach to its services, improving the overall efficiency and customer satisfaction of new or existing facilities, while reducing their total cost of ownership.
Horizon North has been helping resource and construction companies operate across Canada for decades, providing a full range of turnkey workforce accommodations and energy services.
Outland has been operating forestry solutions for over 35 years, Outland also proudly supports economic opportunities for Indigenous youth through their Outland Youth Employment Program.
NRB Modular Solutions is in the business of building smarter. As the largest modular solutions business in Canada, NRB’s award-winning building solutions help to enhance speed, cost certainty, quality, safety and sustainability.
This is a generic posting for multiple remote sites in the area. We are working hard to transform the camp experience and create a warm, welcoming environment. We are looking for energetic, reliable, trustworthy, and passionate individuals to join our team and make our project successful.
- Coordinating the daily operations of a remote camp including room bookings, food service, food ordering, and cleaning.
- Working with site leadership team to delivery exceptional service level.
- All aspects of record keeping for safety and reporting purposes.
- Responsible for promoting company, client, and legislated Health and Safety requirements.
- Meet with Senior Camp Manager and Chefs to address operational issues on a daily basis
- Provide quality customer service by addressing special requests and concerns in a prompt and effective manner.
- Supervising, training and managing staff performance issues.
- Conducting daily and weekly safety meetings.
- Data entry for payroll and weekly reports.
- Inspecting, evaluating and ensuring the camp cleanliness, food quality and presentation and controlling inventory to meet or exceed expectation.
- Troubleshooting minor maintenance problems if necessary.
- 3 – 5 years in a management position in the hospitality industry (hotel or camp)
- 1 – 3 years in an administrative role.
- Experience in mid-tier hotels considered an asset
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Valid G class license with clean drivers abstract.
- Valid Advanced Food Safety certificate.
- Valid First Aid Certification.
- Must be comfortable using computer (Office365, SharePoint, Excel, etc.)
- Must have an acceptable Criminal Records Check.
Work Schedule and Compenstation
The Camp Manager reports to the Senior Camp Manager and works a rotational schedule of 18 days on, 10 days off.
The Camp Manager is paid on a daily rate which is discussed during the interview phase. Earnings are expected to be between $65,000 – $72,000 per year.
Benefits are available after 90-day probationary period and are 75% employer paid, 25% employee paid.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.