Website CANADA GOOSE INC.
Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something great, something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story. Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do.
From the materials we use to the products we make, everything is meticulously crafted and built to last. At Canada Goose we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take the long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Here, opportunities are everywhere – to try something new, to learn, to do meaningful and impactful work, and they’re yours for the taking.
We are currently seeking an exceptional Capacity Planning Coordinator for a 1 Year Contract – the candidate is passionate, articulate and detail-oriented to help drive operational excellence. This is an exciting role as Canada Goose continues to grow.
This role supports the maintenance of the short and mid-range Production Plan, using designated planning tools.
The Capacity Planning Coordinator will work closely with the team and be responsible to support the production plan by monitoring and refining the accuracy of the current production database, to track the load and capacity profiles of production sites.
Attention to detail is paramount as this role provides intensive support in updating reports, ensuring data is accurate and all relevant planning tools are organized and up to date.
- Responsible to update daily performance tracking
- Assist in data gathering and analysis related to capacity
- Analyze current and historical production performance to make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain data integrity to assure the input/output accuracy in the load profiles of production sites, using statistical process control and forecast methods
- Work with Analysts and the Production Execution team to ensure the Current to 6-months look forward Production Plan is on track
- Support with In-House production data tracking
- Prepares reports, charts, graphs and other statistical information – gather, interpret and understand data to ensure the load vs. capacity at production sites are balanced
- Participates in weekly Planning meetings with all key Planning units in the organization – including Sales Planning, Sales Operations and Procurement
- Provides ad hoc support to MPO creation, as assigned
- Provides other duties as assigned
Experience, Education and Designations:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Production Planning and/or Production Scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business Administration, or another relevant discipline
- Beneficial to have completed or pursuing APICS courses/certification
- Strong understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS office applications
- Strong experience and skilled in using the ERP system
- Excellent ability to extract data from multiple systems/sources, make appropriate interpretations and recommendations
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills – plan, do, check, act on opportunities to improve tasks at hand
- Experience working with time-based data and use statistical analysis techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable, principled, organized, articulate and passionate about continuous improvement
- A keen interest in the robust nature of CG Manufacturing environments
- A proven team player with a collaborative mindset
- Possess a learning attitude
• Office environment
• Light travel to other worksites may be required, as assigned
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.