Website HOME INSTEAD
Home Instead Swindon & Vale of White Horse are looking for new Care Assistants to join our growing team in our rated OUTSTANDING service covering Swindon & the Vale of White Horse.
Home Instead supports people to remain happy, healthy & independent in their own homes. We pride ourselves on being a relationship-led care provider, providing our clients with minimum 1-hour visits using small teams to ensure the best continuity of care for our clients.
Are you looking for a new, rewarding role? Do you already work in care and are looking for a change, or are thinking of changing your career? The Care Assistant role might just be for you.
We have a wide range of opportunities and working patterns to suit you, so get in touch with us to discuss what pattern is the best fit for your own work/life balance!
The Care Assistant package includes:
- £11.50 per hour on weekdays & £12.50 per hour at weekends.
- £50 start-up expenses paid to you upon completion of training and joining the team.
- Paid expert induction training.
- A mentoring scheme when you join.
- Paid mileage @ 30p a mile.
- Paid Enhanced DBS prior to joining.
- Bank Holiday rate of £23 per hour.
- Variety of contracts available to suit you including Guaranteed Hours contracts among others
- 28 days Paid Holiday (pro-rata).
- Paid ongoing training and development plus fully-funded NVQ 2/3/4 available.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities in a growing business.
- Free Blue Light Card.
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme enabling you earn rewards and cash bonuses.
- Pension Scheme.
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme.
There are only a few requirements from us…
- A full driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Aged 18 or over
Here’s what some of our Care Assistants have to say about working for Home Instead:
ZS – “I love working for Home Instead – it’s such a friendly atmosphere to work in and the training was thorough and comprehensive.”
HJ – “I really enjoy my job and feel appreciated and valued. The minimum one hour visit is great as you get to know your clients so well.”
Sound good to you? If you have any questions, please call Robyn Taylor on 01793 232585 to discuss further, or apply today.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.