THE SPRINGS LIVING
Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
First Job or need a change? Explore a career in Senior Housing!
Experienced? Bring your best and grow with us!
- Full/part-time and on-call opportunities – great for parents and students!
- No experience required – we provide all necessary training with a dedicated Mentor/Trainer
- Day Shift, Swing Shift, and NOC (Overnight) Shift – with differential$$$
Caregivers provide a variety of services to our residents, including but not limited to:
- Support residents with completion of activities of daily living as indicated in their service plans.
- Provide warmth, companionship and patience to support residents’ physical and mental health
- Assist in development and revision of Service Plans by informing supervisor of current resident needs and preferences as well as successful service approaches.
- Answer pages and call lights as soon as possible.
If you want to work in a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment, look no further and come join our team!
- 18 years of age
- Genuine appreciation for seniors and willingness to learn
- Proof of COVID vaccine, plans to complete vaccination or a state-approved exception form
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must be able to pass a background check and oral drug screen; positive pre-employment results for THC may be allowed in states where it is recreationally legal.
Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after only 60 days of employment that includes; medical, dental, vision, mental health w/ no co-pay and a 401K plan.
All employees and their families also have access to Providence Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visit via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
Perks for working at The Springs Living:
- FREE chiropractor and massage visits in the community
- 401K and Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Flexible Schedule
- Career coaching
- Generous vacation package
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Supportive environment with opportunities to grow
- Perkspot employee discount program
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.