Website FAIR OAKS ESTATES
Privately owned Assisted Living Community with a heart for seniors offers successful careers with opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking Caregivers to become a part of our team in one of our Assisted Living and Memory Care departments.
This is a salaried position with bonuses.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the community
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Assisting clients with personal care and hygiene
- Assisting clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assisting residents with ADL tasks including: housekeeping tasks, making beds, serving meals, assisting with personal laundry, assisting with showers, assisting with toileting, dressing, undressing, oral care, hair care, personal hygiene, transfers and ambulation and any other needs addressed on the resident service plan.
- Keeping environment safe and clean for all residents.
- Other duties as assigned based on daily activities
- Observing residents for safety, and report any change of condition or other pertinent information to med-tech’s, and supervisor.
Team building, Mature, Problem solver, Good attitude, Teamwork, Familiar with Title XXII regulations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Care facility is adhering to company policies and Community Care Licensing regulations (Title XXII).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.