At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child’s cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight!
We’re one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate.
We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry’s best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Applies correct case labels to corrugated cases.
- Feeds cartons into gluer.
- Takes off cartons from conveyors at gluer and place finished cartons into corrugated cases or plastic bins according to correct packaging specifications.
- Performs quality checks according to SOPs.
- Notifies Gluer Operators of any machine stops or any quality issues.
- General clean up.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Attends and participates in ongoing training.
- Not limited to and including other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Grade 12 validated preferred
- On-the-job training required and/or related experience.
eligible after 3 months
Job Type: Full-time
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Accommodations are available during all phases of the recruitment process