Website RODEO FX
As a company founded and run by an artist, it’s our mission to provide talented artists with the freedom and resources they need to deliver quality work and to thrive in a fun and creative environment.
Only applicants located in the Vancouver area or willing to relocate before their start date will be considered.
- The artist is responsible for creating high quality hyper realistic animation for creatures, characters and objects;
- Be able to work with the Animation supervisor and Visual effects supervisor to determine the best possible technical and creative approaches.
- Looking for artists with 2 to 5+ years of experience;
- Excellent understanding of body mechanics;
- Experience in hyper realistic facial animation;
- Excellent knowledge of Maya;
- Experience working in Linux, an asset;
- Experience with Nuke, an asset.
Profile & Skills
- Enthusiastic and a great team player;
- Autonomous with a good sense of initiative;
- Diligent and rigorous with strong attention to detail;
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Work ethic focused on dynamism and collaboration;
- Strong problem-solving skills, solution-oriented;
- Excellent management of priorities and deadlines;
- Fluent in English.
- Full-time, Permanent Contract;
- 5 paid sick days;
- 2 additional statutory holidays in the winter holidays;
- Group Insurance, access to Dialogue online support and to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- RRSP with employer contribution;
- Discounts with Bixi, Bota Bota Spa, Nautilus Plus and many more local businesses.
Diversity is a core value at Rodeo FX. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable work environment where diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe every member on our team enriches our work by exposing us to a broad range of ways to perceive and interact with the world, identify challenges, and to design and deliver projects.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.