NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL HEALTHCARE
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry.
As an integral part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
Charge Nurse – Medical Surgical, Full-Time, Days
The Charge Nurse reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Assures that overall patient care within the department is provided in a patient-centered, efficient, healing environment.
- Have authority, responsibility and accountability to assure that:
- The interdisciplinary team providing patient services within the department are meeting standards to achieve optimal patient outcomes within anticipated length of stay
- Departmental and organizational goals are met.
- Unit patient flow is optimized.
- Appropriate patient placement
- Equipment availability and maintenance
- See RN job description
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience
- Successfully completed basic arrhythmia course or will successfully complete within 90 days of employment.
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- PALS on Pediatric area
- Prior charge experience
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.