A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Develop menus, which meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the operating concept for the restaurant.
- Plan menus and compile recipes for food tasting to be approved by Executive Chef and/or the Executive Sous Chef and Corporate.
- Inspect daily all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, correct storage methods to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
- Report any problems regarding failure of machinery and small equipment to the Executive Chef / Executive Sous Chef and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out in the correct manner by all Kitchen colleagues.
- Ensures the personal hygiene of the colleague is up to the standard.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
- At least four years of kitchen experience in similar position in award-winning steakhouse concept free standing restaurant/ international five-star hotel
- College Degree in Culinary Arts or similar from an accredited Culinary School.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.