Website GXO Logistics
Company description: GXO Logistics
Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced Class 1 Driver? Do you want a full-time, permanent position? Would you like to work for a leading logistics business?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, read on!
GXO are currently recruiting for Class 1 Drivers to join our team in Doncaster, on behalf of our customer B&Q. You will be working 48 hours per week, covering any 5 in 7 Nights.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £35852.13 per annum with a target earning of up to £35,852.13. In addition, we offer 28 days holiday (including bank holidays). You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Deliver to B&Q stores nationally, but mainly within the north and midlands geographical area
- Trunking from depot to depot
- Collecting from B&Q suppliers and outsourced storage locations.
- Collection of containers from ports and delivery of trailers to ports
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- A full UK driving licence (with category C+E entitlement)
- CPC and driver card
- No more than six points on your licence (as well as no DD, DR or IN endorsements)
Be part of something big.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.