Job Posting Details
HOURS: Days/ Evenings; 8 Hour Shifts, including weekends and statutory holidays
(Subject to change in accordance with operational requirements)
Reporting to the Clinical Services Manager, you will provide clerical support in the 6th Floor General Medicine with duties to include booking, billing, registration, and other data entry/computer applications and other related duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing and comprehension)
- Post-Secondary Education
- Medical Terminology required
- Typing skills of 40 wpm required
- Doctor’s Order Transcription required
- Proficient in Meditech Patient Registration and MSM medSchedule
- Proficient in Word/Excel and other Microsoft applications required
- Recent related experience
- Excellent attendance record essential
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Flexibility to meet the needs of a fast-paced department
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Commitment to quality and customer service
- May be required to travel between and work at all hospital campuses
Minimum: $22.25 per hour
Maximum: $24.11 per hour
Osler values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. (AODA). If you require an accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at email@example.com.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose.
To apply for this job please visit careeropportunities.williamoslerhs.ca.