Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
With a focus on our employees, we have been certified for the third time as Great Place To Work (GPTW). Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
Actively works with and supports clients, vendors and Experian staff to provide ongoing data analysis, manage research projects and ensure client orders are processed accurately and punctually per technical specifications. Provides technical support, troubleshooting and implementation.
1. Collaborate with internal and external groups to define process requirements for project.
2. Interpret orders and selects appropriate tools to process orders accurately and efficiently.
3. Be able to utilize the different applications/tools to start production processes or equivalent actions dependant on computing environment used.
4. Assess project complexity and estimate development and implementation time frame.
5. Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned jobs.
6. Troubleshooting and implementing necessary program changes, updates, or additions.
7. Communicate status with team members, end users and clients within client expectations.
8. Should be able to analyze client data.
9. Create custom project code that meets the client requirements and expedite processing, when needed.
10. Mentor new team members
11. Process multipile projects at the same time and prioritize accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required preferably in the Computer Science area
- Requires 2-4 years experience in a computing environment.
- Previous Experian technical experience is helpful.
- Good analytical skills (problem identification and resolution).
- Strong PC skills, may include JCL, SAS, mainframe, sql, unix, oracle, DB2, AWS and any cloud computing experience a plus.
- Experience implementing Automation Process Efficiencies a plus
- Detail oriented.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Basic leadership skills a plus
- Multitasking and Time Management skills
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.