🚚 Founded in 2014, Shippeo is a French SaaS company leading the European market in helping shippers and logistics companies track their freight shipments in real-time to improve visibility throughout their end-to-end supply chains.
Relied on by global brands including Carrefour, Total, Schneider Electric, Faurecia, ThyssenKrupp, Saint-Gobain, Renault and Eckes Granini, Shippeo’s platform helps customers track more than 10 million shipments per year across 70 countries.
Having already raised €71 million in funding, Shippeo is growing rapidly. The team has more than tripled in size to 200 within 2020 and the scaling is continuing throughout 2021. Our team of Shippians comprises 27 different nationalities, speaking a total of 29 languages.
As Shippeo is a fast-growing company, the challenge in the Client Success (CS) department is to ensure all new customers are successfully onboarded, adopt the software in their internal organization, and achieve a return on investment in the shortest possible time period. In addition, the CS department plays a vital role in growing new business from existing customers – A key growth pocket for Shippeo in the upcoming years.
As a Client Success Manager you own the relationship with a portfolio of international key accounts. You will bring Shippeo’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to customers, in order to drive greater business value. Your end goal is to increase customer satisfaction, retention and to expand Shippeo’s footprint across all your accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own the relationship with a portfolio of key accounts in order to drive and secure adoption of our product, ensure retention and satisfaction, and expand the business to new perimeters
- Own ultimate responsibility for the customer’s contract renewal.
- Be accountable for the alignment of complex project delivery with customer needs and priorities.
- Promote maximum value from their investment in Shippeo, aiming for full utilization, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales and project management teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint.
- Coordinate an account team matrix, lead stakeholders towards identifying their vision by evangelizing the capabilities of Shippeo.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Shippeo’s features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Shippeo’s product to the customer’s success.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio, where appropriate, by networking between customers and partners.
- Lead the organization of Steering Committees to review goals, progress, risks, and opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs and quality in all the departments of Shippeo (Sales, Marketing, Product, Operations).
- Organize workshops with your customers to help prioritize the product roadmap based on your knowledge of customers’ needs.
- Work with our marketing team to shed light on your customers’ success stories.
You are our next Shippian if you:
- Have just graduated your MSc degree from a top university with study directions such as Business, Economics, Supply Chain, or Business Information Management
- OR have 1-3 years of experience working with large enterprise customers in Strategy Consulting, Industry, Supply Chain or Retail
- Have strong presentation skills with the ability to lead high powered workshops
- Have good judgment, strong problem solving and pragmatic approach
- Have a track record of reaching and exceeding (business) targets
- Have an excellent proficiency in English, Dutch language strongly preferred
🏆 We have 4 values at Shippeo that are embodied by each Shippian:
- Ambition – Do not give up any challenge for Shippeo to become a global leader
- Commitment – To be demanding in order to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction
- Team Spirit – Foster teamwork with respect in a relaxed atmosphere
- Simplicity – Stay simple in our behavior and solutions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.