SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 97,000 employees in 130 countries and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring the quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
As the Clinical Research Data Analyst, you will be responsible for providing statistical support in clinical research, including monitoring and querying data from the database, managing study data, executing the statistical analysis, providing statistical reports while following the clinical study protocol, or statistical plans.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to perform the tasks for SAS programmers if needed (refer to the job description for SAS Programmer)
- Validate SAS program created by SAS programmers or statisticians
- Perform statistical analysis on the clinical study data and provide toplines in a timely manner
- Collaborate with other departments and perform other duties as assigned
- Adheres to internal standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent education
- At least 1 year of experience in SAS programming and data analysis
- Experience with SQL or R is a plus but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Works in an environment that stores and uses Hazardous Chemicals understands the danger of working with chemicals and follows company safety recommendations.
- Eligibility to work in the United States without additional working VISA support
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the online employment application because of a disability, please call 201-508-3149 for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a callback. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.