We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people.
Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
Driving the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across Unit4 Cloud products and services. Key responsibilities include:
- work closely with Global Cloud Operations, R&D, Professional Services, Customer Support, Customer Success and Product Management stakeholders
- plan, measure and monitoring release lifecycle
- communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements
- manage relationships and expectations
- conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews and Business Go / No-Go reviews, participate in CAB meetings
- deliver regular reporting and provide visibility over the release lifecycle
- 2-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- 100% Remote work option
- Employment contract (“Umowa o pracę”)
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Various benefits such as private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid cards
- Unlimited paid Holidays
- International work experience
- Opportunity to work in an international Cloud Department
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don’t focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results – thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.