Website The Arts Club Ltd
As a Commis Waiter in our Japanese Restaurant you will gain:
- Private medical benefits
- Discount in over 800 retail outlets
- Discounts on food & beverage in our restaurants and sister businesses
- Enhanced Sickness Pay
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Enhanced sickness pay
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Uniform laundry service
- Opportunities for promotion and continual progression
- Complimentary meals while on shift
- Employee assistance programme
- Occupational health nurse
– Located in the heart of Mayfair, The Arts Club is one of London’s most renowned private members’ clubs – a discreet sanctuary for those with a passion for the arts, literature, music and culture.
– We are currently looking for enthusiastic Commis Waiter and highly motivated individuals to join our growing team in London.
– Successful Commis Waiter applicants will become part of a fun, dynamic team working across all aspects of hospitality. Staff also enjoy an extensive range of benefits, including private medical benefits, travel passes and discounts in restaurants and retail outlets across London.
– As an employee at The Arts Club, you can expect to be provided with hospitality lead training, learning from the very best talent within the industry.
– As part of our Club expansion your career development opportunities will be unparalleled, so, if you are ambitious and looking for your next career move, then we want to hear from you.
– Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.caterer.com.