Website CATHOLIC HEALTHCARE
- Leading Aged Care Provider offering job stability and a great team!
- Temporary Full Time up to 6 months
- Not For Profit Salary Packaging
Excellent opportunity for an experienced registered nurse, passionate about leading, driving change & achieving desired outcomes.
We are currently seeking a Commissioning Support Manager to join our team for the next 6 months in the commissioning phase of our newest Residential Aged Care Home. MacKillop House at Norwest has recently opened it’s doors and continues to welcome new residents and staff into the 104 bed home.
This is a key role in supporting the residential manager and team with several operational functions as seen below.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the RAC Manager to flex roster taking into consideration staffing levels against resident acuity
- Effectively collaborating with the ACFI team to maximise ACFI opportunities at the RAC Home.
- Work with the RAC Manager to oversee the effective operation of the commissioned Home, ensuring high standards of service delivery.
- Ensure the Standard Operating Model is effectively implemented in the new Home.
- Work with the Home team to ensure that the Home is operationally set up to CHL standards
- Maintain regular communication with the commissioning sales and marketing team members and relevant departments in CHL.
- Work to resolve any commissioning related complaints with the RAC Manager.
- Assist the RAC Manager to recruit, develop and retain the best people to manage the delivery of quality care.
- Foster & promote the Mission & Values of the organisation.
To be considered a successful candidate for the role, you will possess the following;
- Registered General Nurse with AHPRA
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Experience in commissioning new aged care services at a facility or regional level.
- Demonstrated success in leading & driving change & achieving desired outcomes
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping the people that we serve to live life to its fullest every day.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- An opportunity to build a career with a successful growing values-based organisation;
- Be part of a supportive and inclusive ‘people first’ culture; and
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
Apply online now.
Please note that pre-employment checks (including Police) will be completed for all preferred candidates before an Offer is made.
Hello Recruitment Agencies, thanks for thinking of us. Right now, we’re looking to fill this opportunity directly so if we do need your assistance we’ll be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.