AFFCO supplies the world with New Zealand’s finest premium beef and lamb products for all to experience and enjoy. We serve over 80 markets globally, supported by an operation which includes twelve processing plants throughout New Zealand.
We are currently seeking a committed and self-motivated person to join our Compliance team at AFFCO Imlay, located in Wanganui.
The Company Meat Inspector is responsible for carrying out post-mortem inspection of dressed carcases and their parts to identify conditions that may affect food safety standards.
You will trained for approx 3 months to gain the NZQA Level Four Certificate in Animal Examination.
Key personal requirements include the following:
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation
- Being a friendly, approachable team-player
- A great work ethic and can-do attitude
- A proven track record of being reliable and punctual
- Ability to follow instructions and work unsupervised
If you are a driven and motivated individual who is passionate about promoting and driving a zero harm culture then please apply online today.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.