AFS is the largest foundation and waterproofing company in the Southeast. We have grown from a small company in North Alabama to a company with multiple locations and over 250 employees serving Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee.
As the industry leader since 2000, AFS offers homeowners only the best products and services with the most permanent solutions. We here at AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist are dedicated to finding a Construction Laborer-Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in the Southeast
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future success!
Look no further….
Our Construction Laborer-Installers can earn $1,000+ per week!
This position is the backbone of our organization and integral to our success. They are responsible for traveling to job sites to install/test equipment, troubleshoot problems as needed, and clean up the job after completion.
What We Offer:
- Industry leading compensation programs
- World-class paid training and support
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and Paid Time Off
- Minimal to no travel
- Bi-weekly Pay (W2 position)
- Full-time non-seasonal work!!!
What You Will Do:
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team, and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Member of a high-performance team traveling to customer’s homes to perform scheduled work in local area
- Installation of products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Desire to grind it out daily knowing that hard work is rewarded
Best Qualified Candidates Possess:
- Knowledge of trade specific tools for installations and correct use of equipment
- Previous experience working in the construction industry
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver’s license.
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads
Groundworks is the nation’s fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let’s start a conversation about your future with our team.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.