At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues.
With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
The Global Consulting Delivery (GCD) organization of IFS is on the lookout for a dynamic and open-minded individual to join as a Consultant specialising in Service and Maintenance. You will be part of a global team, which is dedicated to design, develop and support tailor-made solutions to specific business requirements of IFS customers.
As our consultant, you must enjoy working in teams and be good at networking. You will be in the forefront of Consulting projects working directly with IFS colleagues, partners and customers on Cutting Edge Industry Solutions in industries such as Aerospace & Defense; Energy, Utilities & Resources; Engineering, Constructions & Infrastructure; Manufacturing and Services.
Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with geographically distributed teams around the globe which will give you international exposure on project implementation and commercial execution.
To succeed in the role as a consultant, we expect you are:
- Good at guiding customers in how to best utilize ERP in relation to their business requirements.
- Confident in designing solutions, challenge and advise customers, and deliver on expectation thus ensuring success for both parties.
- Enthused by the contrast of understanding the business objectives and end-to-end processes, as well as digging down in details to achieve the best possible solution for both the customer and IFS.
- Profoundly interested in how systems can support business processes,
If you are or have one or more of the following, it will be considered a bonus:
- Experience of working in projects with implementation/upgrade of systems/applications or aftermarket processes on the customer or vendor side.
- Have some experience in advising customers; from scoping the solution to implementation and rollout.
We expect you to continuously have the desire to develop and learn to stay relevant and be an expert that shares knowledge and experience with customers and colleagues. This includes staying updated within your field of expertise, on technology as well as the industry segments in which IFS operates.
- An academic background with a Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Engineering , Business, or IT
- A profound interest in how systems can support business processes with in-depth knowledge of the business processes in Service and Maintenance.
- Experience in working with ERP as a consultant, at an end customer or other software supplier, with some 3+ years’ experience.
- Commercial focus, business acumen and a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally where required.
Preferred to have:
- Experience of working in IT-projects; leading workshops, writing specifications, configuring applications, conducting training, documentation, etc.
- Experience from modern applications and mobile solutions.
- Worked in a service or maintenance role.
What we offer you:
- Great challenges in delivering projects to large customers together with an experienced IFS team and our partners.
- To work with a great product with good recognition in the market and amongst customers and analysts.
- To work with our international contacts and colleagues including our offshore, R&D and partner organizations.
- Above average annual leave, a day of leave on your birthday and a day of leave for CSR activities.
- Be part of a fun group where everyone is helpful.
- Be part of the South & West European region
- Whilst some of our work can be remote, we expect you to be ready to travel and represent IFS at customer sites all across the UK and South & West Europe when needed. This means that for certain projects, intensive travel can be required, while for others, none
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.