Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Content Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Global Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo offers a competitive salary and benefits package, 401K match, unlimited PTO, ability to work remote and diverse and inclusive culture.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a Content Specialist with 3+ years of experience, looking for that next step in your career? Come join a highly collaborative global marketing team and work on multimillion dollar campaigns, partner with SME’s and leadership across the business, and work for an organization that understands the value of marketing.
The Content Specialist is responsible for drafting and editing marketing and sales materials across a range of channels, including digital, print, presentation, email and social media. The Content Specialist crafts compelling and engaging copy by combining an active intellectual curiosity, a natural ability to build relationships with internal and external subject-matter experts, and exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Ideate, research, outline and draft copy for communications pieces, including original articles, case studies, Q&As, reports, news releases, print and digital ads, website copy, social media content, email newsletters, sell sheets, and presentations.
- Move seamlessly from writing effective news releases and evocative marketing copy to performing a journalistic-style interview.
- Edit content from various sources for grammar and readability and to fit brand voice and style.
- Independently monitor industry and competitor publications globally, providing analysis and input into the direction of the Cielo editorial & email calendars.
- Accountable for maintaining, refreshing and continuously improving the content on our website, including the Resources page and client testimonials.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, advertising, marketing or other related field required.
- Minimum of three years of professional writing experience in a similar role within the marketing industry.
- Content marketing in a B2B or agency setting is required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes abigious environment
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptionally accurate writing and editing talents.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.