Website INSPIRA MARKETING
Inspira isn’t your typical agency.
Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We’re here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we’re working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.
The Concept/Copy-Writer position will be responsible for formulating and delivering creative concepts that are on strategy and meet our clients marketing objectives.
The position will require expertise and passion for experiential marketing campaigns – which includes conceptualizing consumer experiences, written content and presentations and working with account, experiential production, and designers to help bring these ideas to life visually and verbally.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning, and consumer mindsets
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products, services and industry happenings.
- Develop integrated experiential marketing campaign ideas into compelling written full creative presentations – writing must be both creative and strategic in tone and content
- Understand social and digital ecosystems and the role of strong content/copywriting in the user experience.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Must have deep knowledge on popular cultural and relevant world events.
- Concept programming & activation ideas such as events, partnerships
- Edit copy for message clarity, flow, consistency, grammar, brand voice and tone
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- ie. a car client may need a different style than a sparkling water client
- Check concepts against the creative brief to ensure they meet strategic goals and objectives
- Must be able to work alone or with a team.
- Be a powerful and persuasive presenter, with the ability to present our ideas confidently and strategically to internal stakeholders and the client
- Have experience with a range of personalities within teams and with a range of creatives
- Help lead and inspire ideation sessions
- Communicate visual needs/art direct designers and illustrators to develop necessary design elements, including logos, environmental design, PPT/Keynote templates, etc.
- Be effective in collaborating with a variety of personalities (account, creative, strategy) and able to communicate creative ideas to these audiences.
- Understand the need to work with a high sense of urgency, deliver under pressure and showcase an ability to perform under very tight timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years developing highly branded and compelling headlines, copy and creative concepts; experience in an advertising or marketing agency preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Social and Digital channels.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Keynote is required.
- Superior interpersonal skills to work closely with other team members and the client;
- Professional attitude
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; must be able to present own work.
- Excellent judgment, effective problem-resolution skills, and the ability to balance multiple demands simultaneously; and
- Advanced / expert understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office products, primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We will provide you with best in-class (remote) training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.