We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people.
Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
- Providing advanced CRM support to colleagues
- Managing the progression of issues and requests and escalating where necessary
- Determining the cause and solution of issues and requests and documenting them
- Identifying trends and reporting them to the relevant team
- Liaising with third-party software vendors to resolve external issues
- Working closely with business and other application teams on change requests
We’re looking for people with the attitude and a desire to learn and grow. We want great people who want to be part of great teams.
- The ability to troubleshoot issues and identify software bugs
- Experience as a tester/developer/analyst of Microsoft Dynamics / Salesforce Sales-Cloud
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding (configuring) of Microsoft Dynamics / Salesforce Sales-Cloud
- Good English written and verbal communications skills
- Be familiar with Agile (SCRUM) methodology
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don’t focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results – thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.