Website TIPICO SERVICES MALTA LIMITED
We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fuelled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day.
Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a CRM Optimisation Manager to join the team!
Do you have a passion for customer relationship management? Are you organized with a strong drive to succeed? Does the idea of continuously questioning the status quo with the aim to bring the CRM team to the next level excite you? If so, the Retention Marketing team at Tipico may be just the place for you!
The CRM Optimisation Manager will support the Head of CRM in coordinating existing CRM projects with 3rd party providers and discover new providers, tools and features to stay ahead of the competitors’ retention measures while assisting in developing the future CRM roadmap.
Your playing field:
- You will drive touchpoints and channel optimisation, elaborating on new contact methods.
- You will coordinate tasks for new and existing projects.
- In cooperation with stakeholders, you will manage the timely introduction of new projects and features to the CRM team.
- You will put your inquisitive nature to good use by following CRM trends across industries and sharing your findings.
- You will take the initiative to research and approach new providers aiding in the development of the future CRM Roadmap.
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Collaborative. You will work cross-functionally with external partners and internal teams to nurture mutually beneficial relationships.
- Curiosity towards the new. You will always look for new ideas to create innovative and better ways for the CRM team to be successful.
- Ownership & Accountability. You take responsibility and hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Self-motivated & Self-driven. You do what needs to be done without influence from other people or situations to meet commitments.
- Native or Fluent German and English language skills both written and spoken are essential.
- Score extra points with us by having experience in the online/gaming industry.
- 2+ years of CRM specific experience.
This is how we score with you:
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering an indefinite contract, competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive. We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own Tipico tower provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
Think a career at Tipico’s right for you? Apply now and join our winning team!
If you have any questions or comments about this role, our TA team is happy to help you! Feel free to reach out to us on our social media channels.
We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.