This is a fantastic opportunity to join a retail business that is number one in its sector and puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
As a Customer Advisor you will be reporting to the Management team and your key responsibility will be to deliver excellent service to our customers through a bright, fun personality.
You will ideally have an understanding and background of one to one service as a Customer Advisor and will have experience in selling a high quality product and working within a retail/hospitality business with pace and volume.
A passion for achieving sales and delivering fantastic customer service is a must. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who wants to further their career with a growing and unique retailer
- Creating a welcoming, fun and bright environment for customers
- Delivering outstanding customer service encouraging repeat custom
- Gain an understanding of our regulars and repeat customers and tailor the experience to them
- To seek opportunities to add on sales and cross sell products to the customer
- Help towards achieving targets
- Ensure that product knowledge is of the highest possible level in order to drive performance
- Ideally have worked in a customer facing environment
- Passionate about meeting the expectations of the customer
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- A team player
Our client is a well-established high street retailer who has had significant growth over the last few years and is planning further growth for the future. offering a fantastic range of products along with world class service.
With a huge online offering, they’re recognised as one of the UK’s largest specilist in their field. If you are passionate about service, friendly and full of drive you’ll fit right in.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Frodsham, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Northwich, Warrington, St Helens, Chester
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
By applying for this role, you are explicitly consenting for McCarthy Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. And your details will be added to our holding database.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.