Website IKEA SOUTHEAST ASIA
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
We also develop, own, and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office, and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
You will be reporting to the Deputy Store Manager, you will lead the team, which includes Checkout, Customer Services, and Operations Fulfilment section to ensure that your department is fast and efficient for IKEA’s customers and cost-effective for the IKEA store.
Establishing and retaining a life-long relationship with existing and new customers to drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability by :
- Developing and delivering action plan for the store, communicating the agreed plan to the team and coach them in their action plans based on agreed goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Getting feedbacks from our customers and work with the team and other functions to make improvement for our customers by securing an easy buying process throughout the store
- Working with the Commercial Team to support commercial activities in converting visitors to customers and generate repeated store visits
- Using evaluated customers insights to build business plans and actions in order to continually improve how we work
- Ensuring the various service frontlines are appropriately staffed at all times of the day and that our aftersales care takes responsibility for resolving customer complaints effectively
- Operationally, you ensure fast and easy payment processes, clear customer guidance, and ensure we build strong customer relations over time by optimizing the potential of our loyalty programs. Working with your team to improve efficiency and reduce waiting times for the customers.
· You have at least 8 years of retail/customer service management experience, with strategic, analytical
abilities and a strong passion for the home furnishing business
· You have people management experience
· Highly driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a strong desire to work in a team-oriented
· Have in-depth knowledge of local market business conditions and competitive environment and is
passionate about growing business
· You are desired to take on responsibility, with good communication skills and a service-oriented mind with
customers’ best interest at heart
· Proficient in computer skills; in Powerpoint presentation, Excel and Word. You are comfortable with
interacting with people of all levels
· You are self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a larger team
You are invited to this Life at Home journey with IKEA. Click here to begin. Your job application will be prioritized when you complete the Life at Home journey with IKEA.
Please apply by 14 November 2021.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.