Website DPD GROUP UK
DPD is one of the fastest-growing express parcel delivery companies in the UK, with a turnover of £1.9 billion. As a multi-award-winning company that has been voted the nation’s favourite parcel carrier for eight years running, we have a very clear strategy to support our enviable position. We will deliver the best service, use the best technology, recruit and retain the best people in the industry and be the UK’s most sustainable delivery company.
Our Team Manager is currently recruiting for a dedicated Customer Service Advisor, to strengthen our awesome customer services team who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. This role will be based in Stoke.
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver the best customer service to our customers, internally and externally with their collection and delivery needs, taking accountability to resolve any issues or complaints. You will be working as part of a team to deliver the best customer-centric service in the industry. Communication is essential in this role as you will need to build relationships across the business internally and with our customers.
You’ll also be focussed on;
- Answering any queries with relation to delivery status.
- Being able to identify problems quickly and resolve them.
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met
- Delivering the key measures of success
- Average Handling Time and Call Service
- Response Times
- Right 1st Time Resolution
- Quality and Compliance
To succeed in this role you will have proven and demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with the ability to work well under pressure. Your outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and confident telephone manner will be fully utilised in this role. We would also expect you to have;
- The ability to listen to a customer and to build a quick rapport.
- Be polite and professional at all times and have a willingness to go the ‘extra mile’ to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office, Google Workspace and Salesforce
- Demonstrate high levels of self-motivation and initiative to effectively problems solve.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
You will have a comprehensive induction to DPD. This will include a one-week induction where we will go through the key processes that are required to make you a 1st class Customer Service Advisor.
Our depots operate 7 days a week, therefore you must be able to work any 5 shifts to include some weekend working.
Your package will include a competitive salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.