Website GB Solutions
We’re working with an established energy company, who pride themselves on the green energy they provide. They look for innovative ways to change the way energy is both made, and used in Britain, using renewable sources.
Not only do they supply green energy, but they also make it, and their business is only growing. Building solar parks and bringing in geothermal energy. This is a great company to become a part of.
This forward-thinking business have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The Customer Service Assistant will be responsible for managing a range of queries and requests from customers and 3rd parties, in a quick and efficient manner.
The Customer Service Assistant will resolve problems and coordinate internal and external work where required.
If you love variation, putting action plans together and making them happen, this could be your perfect job!
- Resolve customer enquiries relating to their account within agreed time scales
- Maintain customer data held within the company systems and update database systems
- Use Salesforce, SAP and AFMS to maintain customer accounts
- Liaise with third parties
- Manage faults/tests and provide relevant product advice
- Promote the roll out of company specific products within an agreed timescale
- Work within the systems to resolve errors
- Improve settlement % by improving the number of meter readings approved by the industry
- Identify and report issues with internal processes
- Aid other departments with product specific issues
Skills / Experience:
- A confident communicator
- Customer service experience
- A positive and professional attitude
- Good computer literacy skills, including Microsoft word and Excel
- Effective objection handling and negotiation skills
- Numeracy and problem-solving skills
- Great attention to detail, time management and prioritisation skills
- Experience in using multiple IT systems simultaneously
GB Sales are your specialist recruiters in Sales and Customer Service.
We hire across a vast range of roles including Sales, Customer Service, and Business Development.
We manage Sales jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.