AFFCO New Zealand supplies premium meat products to New Zealand and the world. Established in 1904, we’re into our second century of business. We’re 100 percent New Zealand owned and operate across 13 sites from the top of the north island to the bottom of the south.
Come and join us and receive some amazing benefits ranging from discounted meat from our employee store, through to discounted services and shopping such as eye tests, dentist visits, Gilmores and many many more through our amazing employee perks program.
We are looking for an individual who can build highly effective relationships with others and show initiative and commitment towards achieving work deadlines. Ideally you will be a motivated, fast learner and be able to hit the ground running.
Reporting to the Customer Service and Documentation Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Accurate and timely preparation of export documentation, conformance with set KPI’s
- Determine and execute the correct export document processing procedures relevant to the particular overseas market access requirements
- Arrange for delivery and collection of documents to customers, MPI, shipping lines, Chamber of Commerce, Embassies, and other relevant parties
- Manage and resolve routine client queries in a friendly, Professional, and timely manner
- Participate as an active member of the AFFCO wide Customer Service and Documentation team
- Always working in the best interests of the company and continually striving to ‘work smarter’
A background in export documentation or administration and experience in a professional environment is preferred, but not essential.
If you believe you are the right person for this role and are interested in joining our team, apply online today!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.