520 Meridian Rd NE, Calgary, Alberta T2A2N7 Canada
Work Location: 6315 36 St SE
Are you a people person? Do you love helping others? U-Haul is in search of friendly, motivated people for the position of Customer Service Technician.
As a Customer Service Technician, you will work as part of a supportive team to be the face of U-Haul’s exceptional service, ensuring customers get all the help they need on their journeys.
U-Haul Offers Customer Service Technicians:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Complete Benefit Plan if eligible
- RRSP payroll deduction plan
- Deferred profit-sharing plan if eligible.
- Discounts on Dell computers, hotels, and more
Customer Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Assist customers inside and outside U-Haul Center with U-Haul products & services
- Use smartphone-based U-Scan technology to manage rentals and inventory
- Move and hook up U-Haul trucks and trailers
- Clean and inspect equipment on the lot including checking fluid levels
- Answer questions and educate customers regarding products and services
- Prepare rental invoices and accept equipment returned from rental
Customer Service Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- Valid driver’s license and ability to maintain a good driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around an office and occasionally outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights, and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50 lbs. assisted or unassisted.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. (Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia and Washington). This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants to take part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
To apply for this job please visit uhaul.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.