Website Claremont Consulting Limited
Customer Service Advisor
New York Street, Manchester City Centre
What you will do
Based within our vibrant Customer Support Centre in Central Manchester, our Customer Service Advisors are the first point of contact for all of our customers. Our customer service advisors support customers with everything from account queries to technical support.
You will build relationships with customers and take ownership of all enquiries ensuring the service and support you provide is the very best available.
Working within a team of experts where each member of staff is rewarded with ongoing training, cross-skilling and fantastic career progression opportunities, you will become a product and brand expert enabling you to forge a lasting and rewarding future with a market-leading brand in a secure and expanding marketplace.
How you will do it
* Answering customer service calls in line with company processes and procedures
* Providing customers with advice on how to operate and test their security systems
* Booking engineer visits, liaising with engineers and customers regarding bookings
* Accurately imputing information onto computer systems
* Attending all necessary company training
What we look for
*To be customer-focused with a proactive, can-do attitude
*We look for ambition and willingness to learn rather than extensive experience as we like our employees to progress within our business.
*This is a telephone-based role so an excellent telephone manner
*Attention to detail and excellent spoken and written English is essential
* Any contact centre or customer service experience will be an advantage.
6 week rotation – 8-hour shift per day, 39 hours a week, hours are contained between 6:50 AM – 7:30 PM Sunday to Saturday (days off will vary week to week).
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.