Website FIREEYE, INC.
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting.
With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye’s world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Mandiant Customer Success (MCS) team is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to complement the industry-leading expertise, innovation, and capabilities delivered through Mandiant Advantage to drive maximum business value aligned with customer business goals and objectives.
As a CSM, you will work closely with a portfolio of customers to drive adoption and engagement while identifying opportunities to further realize value within and across Mandiant Solutions. You will serve as a trusted advisor and partner, providing subject matter expertise critical to the customers’ journey with Mandiant Solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as customer’s trusted advisor, providing portfolio and subject matter expertise to drive adoption aligned with customer objectives
- Lead all phases of customer journey post-acquisition from onboarding through renewal
- Develop partnership with key executives, management, and operators within customer to effectively deliver upon customer success mission
- Oversee customer support activities, serving in critical issue management role when necessary
- Work closely with sales while collaborating with additional internal Mandiant business partners to deliver customer outcomes, manage risk, and position cross-sell opportunities
- Serve as voice of the customer, collecting feedback to drive improvement within the Mandiant Solutions portfolio
- Monitor adoption and utilization trends to inform customer engagement and guidance efforts
What You Can Bring:
- Experience working with commercial organizations across diverse industries,
- Working knowledge of tools, processes and procedures related to Cyber Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Network Security, and Extended Detection and Response (XDR),
- Passionate about building relationships with customers as well as internal and external business partners, working cross-functionally to drive customer outcomes,
- Data driven – leveraging and extending existing data and metrics to inform engagement and demonstrate outcomes,
- Creative problem-solving skills to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Mandiant Solutions
- Proactive and adaptive, able to work independently as well as part of a team, in leadership and individual contributor roles.
- 4+ years customer success experience in a SaaS organization or consulting experience in relevant domains
- 2+ years’ experience delivering client-focused outcomes
- 2+ years’ working with operationalizing cyber threat intelligence, eXtended Detection & Response (XDR), and/or security operations
- Excellent organization skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Experience engaging with operational through executive audiences
- 3+ years experience facilitating workshops and/or presentations
- 2+ years program managing program management ability
- Comfortable in a self-directed and team environment
- Available to travel up to 35%
- Excellent communication skills across various formats and mediums
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management systems
- Experience with Customer Success platforms
- Experience with Customer Success methodologies and the customer journey
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $90,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
*Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.