Website EAC PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
Founded in 1996, EAC Product Development Solutions (EAC) is a complete source for your product development needs. We provide the full suite of ANSYS and PTC product development software and offer consulting, training, hardware, implementation and engineering services to support every phase of the product development process.
From art to part and everything in between, EAC is ready to offer our brightest ideas to ensure you enjoy the best solutions in the industry.
You will be the trusted advisor providing our clients with guidance and direction, to achieve their positive business outcomes associated with the implementation of our products and services. The Customer Success Manager will align the internal resources needed to meet the customer initiatives and strategic business goals.
Customer Success Managers will help on-board new customers with EAC products and services, set goals, provide alignment and oversight to the customer journey. They’re like consultants to their customers, offering them words of wisdom, tools, and industry knowledge to help them be successful.
This role will ensure all engagements provide the customer with an exceptional experience. The Customer Success Manger will also lead the EAC team managing difficult situations.
This role requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. In addition, you need to gain extensive knowledge of EAC’s products to help educate customers.
This position also requires a balance of business, technical and customer-facing skills. To achieve this success, you will leverage previous onboarding and implementation experience, project management expertise, strong communication/written skills, relationship building and conflict management proficiency.
You will work with Sales, Service and other EACers as needed to identify key customer relationships that will need to be managed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Weekly tactical alignment on sales activities and support cases
- Provide business and technical recommendations and best practices
- Serve as customer advocate while effectively collaborating with internal teams including sales, marketing, services, and accounting.
- Escalation-conflict management, real time
- Roadmap planning and alignment
- Establish and manage Quarterly Business Reviews
- Objectives: churn reduction, enabling cross/up sell and expansion opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- 5-7 years sales or project management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role responsible for growth targets in customer success, sales, business development, or account management
- Experience with PTC suite of products, Enterprise PLM, IIoT or IoT software and implementation a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Knowledge, skills and abilities, which may be representative, but not all-inclusive of those commonly, associated with the position.
- Dynamic communicator
· Relationship building and conflict management proficiency.
- Deep curiosity to identify our clients’ challenges.
- Ability to prioritize workload and balance capacity.
- Extensive knowledge of product development or product manufacturing
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure customer performance, analyze trends and needs within your portfolio.
- Team development and leadership skills
- Demonstrated success leading by example and motivating others toward a common goal
- Remote – Anywhere in the USA
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Light sedentary office work.
- Ability to travel to sites throughout North America as needed: 15-20%
- Overnight travel may be required.
The EAC work Environment is reflective of our Five Tenets. Our employee base is chosen and developed in accordance with our Core Values.
- Be the best
- Do it right
- Work smart
- Be profitable
- Have fun
EAC Core Values:
- Driven to win
- Accountability to team/Responsibility for action
- Continuous Improvement
- Medical and dental insurance
- Voluntary vision insurance
- Flexible Savings Account and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- 401(k) Traditional and Roth
- Basic Life and AD&D and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays
- This is a remote position anywhere in the USA
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.