Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — around the world use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including American Express, Sony, Vice Media, TaylorMade, Sotheby’s, Stitchfix, OfficeMax, Multichoice, Delivery Hero, ITV, and Klarna.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Job Role –
Customer Success Specialist will understand a customer’s business, focus on driving business and technical value to the customer and deliver an impactful engagement. They build relationships with key stakeholders, act as an escalation point for issues that impact client success and create opportunities for optimal product adoption. As a specialist, your position will be to make sure you aim to expand our customers’ adoption, retention, and ultimately, success.
Job Summary –
- Professionally manage relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts
- Build executive relationships within the customers organization
- Make sure you exceed customer retention goals and ensure consistently high retention rates
- Build and maintain strong, trusted working relationships with key decision-makers and power users starting from onboarding and throughout the customer lifecycle
- Gain a thorough understanding of assigned client’s needs, objectives, and processes to ensure that they successfully adopt and deploy Freshworks suite of products
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from Freshworks and collaborate with the sales team to help upsell additional services, integrations, and features
- Identify risks to client success and aggressively/proactively engage the client whenever there’s an identified retention issue
- Develop and execute retention plans for customers who may be at risk
- Drive resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with Billing, Support, and other departments
- Gain and maintain expert knowledge of Freshworks’s products and services
- Be a voice for accounts internally and help senior leadership understand product concerns, shortcomings, and missing features that are retention risks
- Manage contract related inquiries, questions, and issues from clients and other departments
- Liaise with other team leaders to make sure that Freshworks’s clients are getting the best service possible
Desired Candidate Profile –
- 4-8 years proven success in Customer Success/Account Management/Consulting role for a SaaS/product company
- Proven expertise in handling enterprise customers across India
- Proven track record of building strong executive level relationships
- Experience with account portfolio planning, management, and prioritization
- Strong project management capability and ability to multitask
- High attention to detail and willingness to get “in the weeds” to fix a problem
- Knowledge of customer success best practices
- Experience driving client adoption of technology or software product
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.