Website Fortress SRM
MCPc is an industry leading managed endpoint computing, technology logistics, asset management, and sustainability organization that provides a proven, powerful end-to-end lifecycle management protocol. These capabilities provide clients expedited digital transformation, better management of the complexity and cost of technology, achievement of sustainability targets, and empower employee performance.
With headquarters in Cleveland, OH we’ve meticulously built a global network of partners that provide our services nationally and internationally in over 80 countries.
- SkyPark is our Secure Technology Logistics Center
- Link59 is our Security Operations Center (SOC) in Midtown
- STAD is our Secure Technology Asset Disposition facility in Old Brooklyn
- Additional sales, configuration, and asset disposition operations located in Grand Rapids, MI, and Erie, PA
MCPc and our associates are dedicated to the communities in which we serve and actively participate on numerous nonprofit boards and tirelessly donate our time to many charitable organizations.
MCPc is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, focused on recruiting and retaining top talent at every level. We employ premier associates in the industry who deliver value and support to our growing client base. We believe in training and career development for all associates. As you may imagine, as a trusted global data protection and endpoint solutions company, we hold ourselves to the highest level of security. As such, all new employees must undergo our standard background check and drug screen test for pre-employment purposes.
The Program Manager is responsible for effectively supporting incident response management for Fortress SRM clients and aiding with internal program needs. The Program Manager manages the execution, coordination, and completion of Security-related (including pull-through solutions; as a result, remediation needs to be identified through an incident and during the IR Program) projects for our clients.
The Program Manager is the central contact and repository for all program-related information communicated via program team updates, resource meetings, project testing, and project/program reporting. The Program Manager also participates in red team/blue team exercises and advises customers on increasing security readiness and enhancing threat mitigation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Program Manager (PM) manages program/project scope, manages risks, coordinates resolution to issues, manages meetings, and drives programs/projects through to completion. This is accomplished by managing and coordinating resources from various functional areas. Using Work Breakdown Structures based on effort-based planning techniques, the PM allocates assignments to and coaches program/project participants to ensure completion of project tasks within time, budget and quality standards. The PM must be a team player with excellent communication skills and can manage assignments independently.
Business Unit Processes
- Awareness on relative technology, Fortress SRM service offerings, value propositions, representative case studies, and pay special attention to those technical areas that complement the Fortress SRM identified practice areas
- Timely communications with Security leadership regarding timelines and budget
- Participate in account relationship and issue management activities with Solutions Consultants and Account Managers
- Resource Gathering
- Manage the Hardware Procurement Process for assigned Projects
- Manage the Billing Process for assigned Projects
- Manage the Escalation Process for assigned Projects
- Manage the Communication Process for assigned Projects
- Manage the Change Control Process for assigned Projects
- Manage the Project Closing Process for assigned Projects
- Work with the delivery team to execute a program/project plan to deliver within the scope of the signed program/project
- Drive program/projects by executing and managing program/project deliverables, communication plans, etc.
- Understand the cost, timeline, and resources necessary to execute and complete programs/projects
- Prepare the quality assurance specifications that guide and measure the success of program/project deliverables
- Successfully utilize and communicate change management strategies in the execution of programs/projects
- Anticipate and plan contingencies in relationship to program/project risk
- Track and oversee the resolution of any program/project open issues and action items.
- Confidently led a highly technical team of engineers in the design, build, deploy, and training phases of a program/project.
- Consistently display leadership to both customers and assigned program/project teams
- Proactively lead and manage customer and third-party resources in executing a program/ project
- Continuously strive to incorporate process improvement into Fortress SRM ’s project methodology
Business and Management
- Possess and exercise higher-level business acumen
- Effectively manage programs/projects in a manner that meets and preferably exceeds customer expectations.
- Ensure that programs/projects successfully meet the time, budget, and business requirements, primarily by establishing specific deliverable objectives.
Customer Focus and Communication
- Serve as primary program/project contact for clients
- Coordinate interactions between clients and the technical team
- Schedule time with project sponsors, including executives, to keep them involved and informed during a program/project
- Accurately identify problems within the program/project and provide recommendations for resolution
- Schedule consistent program/project meetings and timely verbal and written communication as needed
- Due to the nature of incidents, hours may be adjusted and require working outside of standard business hours to address the incident in a timely fashion.
- Apply crucial knowledge of project management software, including ConnectWise, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Project, Visio, and Excel, to manage project tasks, dependencies, timelines, resources, and costs
- Project Plan
- Meeting Minutes
- Risk, Assumption, Issues, Decisions Tracking
- Financial Project Reporting
Key Outcomes of the Position:
- Customers advised on issues related to the solution design and deployment, including complexity, trade-offs, and technical and business process impact
- Contribute to Fortress SRM’s trusted advisor status with a customer base
- Services and solutions meet/exceed customer expectations
- Projects delivered on time and within budget
- Customer satisfaction
- Complete and timely administrative documentation and reporting
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Project Profitability
- Customer Satisfaction
- Individual Utilization
Experience and Educational Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in a medium to large project engagements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project Management Tools
- Use of video/voice conferencing tools
- Small/medium/large complexity projects
- PMP certification preferred
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Represent Fortress SRM professionally
- Customer Service Focused
- Well organized
- Strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Multi-tasking skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.