Brook Street UK
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Administrator to join a large NHS organisation on a temporary contract. This role will require a candidate who can showcase a high level of accuracy in all aspects of their work, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the team they are working with.
Role – Data Entry Administrator
Location – Nottinghamshire (NG8)
Pay rate – £8.92 per hour
Hours – 9:00am-5:00pm (Monday – Friday)
Duration – 1 month
Previous experience within a Data Entry Administration role is essential, NHS Administration experience would be preferable but not essential for the role.
– Ensure all work is accurate.
– Understand and adhere to GDPR regulations.
– Work effectively as a team and capable of working individually.
– Communicate with others effectively.
– Scan hard copies of documents in high volumes and upload to the system.
Candidate Requirements –
– Administration (Data Entry) experience.
– Comfortable with all basic aspects of IT.
– Organised approach to tasks.
If you have previous Data Entry Administration experience and are interested in taking on this temporary position, then please apply now to submit your CV.
Due to a high volume of applications it may not be possible to contact all applicants, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.